Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Concerned

Read through Deed's blog... Something happened between. I wondered if things had been ironed out or... I dont know. It was because that Deed cared that was why she minded. On the other hand, it was because it was such a long relationship that people felt more easy with the other. Like what she said, there was no right or wrong. Two sides of a coin...

Because of the Cny holidays, things became more hectic in the office. Orders made before the holidays gotta arranged for payments. Shipments made over the holidays, I had to rush out the shipping documents. They were getting worse each year... Probably, it was a good thing that Boss made me stayed till 4.30pm on Cny Eve and till 2.30pm on the 3rd day of Cny?

Ah Jhun Didi flown off to Melbourne, Australia to further his studies on Monday evening. It was such a pity that I didnt get to send him off... To say that we were not worry about him was not true. Afterall, he was our little brother, he was Louye's youngest son. However, we also believed that he was big enough to take good care of himself. Jia you le, Didi!