Thursday, February 14, 2008

To Deed

Hehe... Hi Deed, long time since you last leave messages. Am glad that you did. :)

Furniture not all in yet. I guess they have to wait till Cny is over, which I dont know when... As you have known from my earlier post, the deliveries had been met with obstacles again and again. Haiz...

Know that you fell ill again... Do take good care of yourself, alright. My guess is that it might be due to your busy schedule - stress and lack of rest. Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Got to pamper yourself more, ya? Save some time for yourself and rest whenever you can.

Aqua is not one who likes confrontation. Being so close probably hurt her more to do so, upsetting you upsets her more too... Some of my 2 cents worth on her response... Friends dont bear grudges, I hope the both of you will be happy together again. Hugs...