Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sent For Repair

Haiz... Finally sent the computer in my room for repair... It is going to cost a bomb - a few hundred bucks with a little upgrade as well? The repairman aka Alex's friend, Jason, said that its ram is not enough for running. Anyway, he will come back with the different options soon. And while he was here, he took a look at the computer in the living room too. Hahaha... He was really professional, got rid of all the unwanted stuffs in less than an hour.

Rara bought/borrowed back a Yangqin. And it was placed in my room. Her teacher wanted her to practice with/on it. Hehehe... I find it pretty space taking. But, there is no choice. If it is not placed in the room, where can she place it? Lol... Anyway, I took the chance to play with it too. Awww... Long time never touch yangqin liao... All that I had learnt during my Junior College Chinese Orchestra days had been returned to the teacher. =p