Saturday, September 03, 2005

In Transition

They always said that the end of something is the beginning of another... Jenny went back to the office yesterday and Geraldine announced to everyone that I am leaving the company soon. Hence, Jenny came to talk to me. My 2 years in QAD has been very pleasant indeed, they are all very nice people. I will miss all of them, hope that we will be keeping in touch.

Lol... Yong was in the office this week, Mr Tanski will be in next week, Hk boss will be coming in on my last few days. Look at it another way, everyone seems to come at exactly the right time to say good byes. 14th Sept would be my last day in QAD and the new girl will be coming in too. I will teach her and hand over the duties that day. On the 15th Sept, I will be in my new company, Kouk, at Great World City.

This year end period is the busiest period at Kouk. I dont know how things go, especially when I have lots of learning, adjusting and coping to be done. I might not be able to spend so much time online. But taking things one step at a time, they will be fine. ^-^