Alright... Everyone in QAD knows that I am leaving, even my Hongkong boss, Mr Yip. Lol... Dont know if I am lucky or what, they are going to start the BI and AIM campaign. Dont know what they are, so dont ask me. Anyway, the new girl is going to have a lot of work to do when she comes. Definitely plenty of phone calls - Calls for UCA, BI and AIM campaign and Asean Conference. Hehehe... Good luck!
I wondered how Winnie is... I think I saw or heard somewhere that Taiwan had an earthquake, measuring 6+ on the richter scale. Though there is nobody reported to be hurt or injured, I am still concerned for my friend.
Yeah, I agree with Hui. I deemed most of the rules and regulations ridiculous too. But I must say I am impressed with Hui. Lol... Hardly ever seen her write such long post, this is the first time. Everything is clearly stated and straight forward. Nevertheless, I hope I wont be encountering these problems in my new company.
Stella failed her Mathematics and might have just passed the rest in her prelims. Happy go lucky... My parents had an argument over this last night. Mum was lamenting that Stella is not a person of study material, no matter how she was scolded and pushed, she is just not studying hard. Hence, there is nothing that she can do. Then my dad retorted that if my mum had not been bringing her out so often, she would have more time to spend on her studies. I have no comments!