Hahaha... Such coincidence... I met Xiumei when I was on my way home yesterday. She was on her way to meet Hui. Since she was early, she asked to have dinner together. Sorry, Mei... I would love to if I need not rush home to meet my auntie. Next time, alright? Next time, let's meet up with the rest of the girls as well. ;)
I find reading other people's bloggies fun. Here and there... Now and then... I learnt something. ^-^ Hehehe...
The road of life? Hehehe... Personally, I think this term could not be more appropriate. I feel that Life is a road that you can only go on and on... Paths can intertwine one another in certain places. That is when people have to choose and decisions to be made? You cannot turn time back... That is to say you cannot turn and walk in the opposite direction. What you have gone through, you have gone through... What you have missed, you have missed... Hopefully, the path that you have missed taking earlier would intertwine with your current path now so that maybe you can choose that path instead? I deem this as 'Another Chance'...