Hahaha... First, about The Amazing Race 7... I did not follow the show though I did catch it every now and then on television. I dont know if the Amazing Race broadcasted here is the same series as in the States. Anyway, I got to know how/that Uchenna and Joyce Agu won the 7th series eventually. Congratulations! You deserved the prize. ^-^ Erm... For those who dont know what I am talking about, you can refer to here: Cool Runnings posted by Foxymophandlemama on 12 May 2005.
Second, I came across this interesting blog by Christine: 100 Reasons Why I Hate My Husband. Erm... Words used may seem rather crude... But I think they are well written. ^-^ It shows another facet of Life... I voted for her in The Blogette Award. Maybe, she will win. Hehehe... When I have the time, I am going to check out the other nominated sites as well. Who knows... I might be able to learn a great deal from all those ladies out there...