Hi I dun exist... Hahaha... Dont worry about the flooding... No problem at all. ;) Anyway, here are the comments she left in my taggy...
"You may not realise, but you are creating your past... Even as you are walking down a street, you are creating a past... And the street becomes part of your past... Good luck with your blog... And that was just a little something for you to think about... I would like to say a little something about "The road of life" too.... On the road of life, there are people who runs ahead without thinking... And people who walks slow and steady... People who run aimlessly, may find themselves end up in some place they shouldn't be... People who walks slow and steady, will never regret their choice in the paths they chose. Oops, grammer error. I think 'never regret the paths they chose' would be better? See you soon, will be back next time... And sorry for flooding..."
Well, I share similar sentiments... Life doesnt allow people to turn back. And consequences are the results of your decisions/actions whichever you might choose. Hence, choose carefully... ^-^ Hmm... I think 'never really regret their paths' might be better? Some people would wish that they had taken the other path when the going gets tough, despite the fact that given them the choice again, they will still choose that they had chosen. Is that considered regret?
同一片蓝天 (阿牛)
有的人喜欢 走弯弯曲曲的路
有的人喜欢 一路直到尽头
有人喜欢看风景
有人只顾赶路
多少人会不小心 半途迷了路
同一片蓝天
活在抉择与取舍的边缘
用生命有限的时间
去爱你多一点
同一片蓝天
爱恨交错在同一个点
互相的依赖与牵绊
谁和谁一起飞越这片天