Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Day Of Antics

Hahaha... Had lots of fun yesterday. Basically, it is a day of my antics... Sara said that I was very funny the whole day. Erm... Think there was a short circuit in my brain somewhere? Hehehe... I think Hiong Gorgor had more than enough of me for the time being. =p Maybe, it was lucky that Pk was not there... Dont know whether to laugh or cry, the three of them would probably end up rolling on the floor the whole day and dying of exasperation! Haiz...

Hehehe... Apparantly, I am not the most gluttonous one in the family. Yeah!!! How I found out? Stella and Mum went out in the morning and bought lunch back. Upon seeing our lotus leaves wrapped glutinous rice, she kept clamoring... "I want your lotus leaves wrapped glutinous rice! I want your lotus wrapped glutinous rice!" Then Mum chided, "Stella... You have already eaten so dont be greedy." Hahaha...

Hmm... Probably, I would like to pop over to the Library later. Shall see if there are any interesting books to borrow and read. ;) Cya...