Yesterday night, I went shopping for a while at White Sands before I headed for home. Bought two working skirts at $15 each. Hehehe... Trying to stock up on my formal working clothes. They will come in useful if/when I change job.
Waaah... My bedroom is like an oven nowsadays, even with the ceiling fan going at full blast. The weather has been so hot with little rain. Haiz... Cant sleep well in this kind of heat. Anyway, glad that I am taking the day off today, can sleep late... Hahaha... On the other hand, I miss the air-conditioning in the office!
Quoted from I dun exist - "Being me" is an instinct, a common sense, not something forced upon. Serene mentioned that more people have been coming in and leaving messages. Well, personally I think I ought to be honoured. If my posts have not been interesting enough, who would bother to leave comments? Hence, thank you.
However, there is this part that I am pondering over... How many times are we not really forced upon? With the needs and responsiblities different from the wants in certain situations, do we really have a choice?