~*~ The more I attempted to "be me" the more "me's" I found there were. I now see that "being me" means acknowledging all that I feel at the moment, and then taking responsibility for my actions by consciously choosing which level of my feelings I am going to respond to. ~*~
Hehehe... Isnt this interesting? I found this quote while surfing on the internet... When you are not behaving 'nicely', especially in upseting situations, would the people around you reponse this way? "Why are you like this? You are not acting yourself at all!"
Which me is then me? I can be nice when I am feeling good. I can be happy when I am happy. Cant I be upset when I am upset? Afterall, we are humans, having a huge number of emotions and experiencing a large number of moods at different moments.
I am merely looking at it... From that person's point of view...