Friday, April 29, 2005

Congrates



Serene had her last paper yesterday. This is also her last semester at NUS. Yeah! Finally, she is going to graduate! And Pk as well, today is the last day for his practicum. He is going to graduate from NIE. Hooray hooray hooray! Congrates!

My colleague returned to work today. God bless her. She looked rather haggard. After what she has to go through, it is no wonder. I just hope that she will be strong. This incident has also made me more aware than ever, that life is short and full of uncertainities. You will never know what is going to happen. Hence, learn to treasure whatever you have at this moment... And let go when you have to...

Hahaha... Chatted with Mei and Pk on msn yesterday night. "All these internet stuffs... Msn, bloggy and etc have brought the both of us closer." That is what Mei said. ^-^ Well... I think so too. Hehehe... One of these days, I will make her play runescape with me. >.< Have already tried to make Pk play. But he told me that it will be a long long wait and so... I am still waiting. =p As for Hiong, he gave me a straight no when I asked! =I