Hehe... Yesterday, we have a new colleague joining us in the office. Geraldine was not only told to give him a briefing and introduced him to the rest of the staffs, we had to give him a welcome lunch as well. As some of the staffs were not around, Geraldine asked me to join them. Alright, I agreed. Got free lunch at a restaurant, why not? Hehehe... We ate at Crsytal Jade. Ordered rice and a few dishes to be shared among. Oh... I like the claypot brinjal. It is superb. Yummy yummy. Hiong and Pk, next time we go Crsytal Jade, I want to eat this! Oh... And the roast pork!
I told JJ about Chinese New Year and goodies. Then, Cl told JJ that pineapple tarts are the best new year goodies. Hahaha... I know that Cl said so because pineapple tarts are Mabel's favourite goodies. -.- Anyway, now JJ is craving for pineapple tarts. Anyway, I happened to buy a cookbook with the pineapple tart receipe inside yesterday. Hehehe... Now, I can make for JJ, Mabel and Grandaunt. Pineapple tarts are also Grandaunt's favourite, you know. =p
Oh yes, by the way, I met one of my secondary school classmate on my way home from work today. I am rather surprised that she called out and greeted me. She is still able to recognise me! Hehehe... Luckily I am still able to recognise her. Frankly speaking, apart from Mabel, Xiumei and Minghui, there is nobody in my secondary school that I still keep contact with. We chatted a little and parted. Though I have no contact with them, I know that they still have news of me. Strange but I wonder why...