
Today, I went Ktv with Sara and gang. We went there at about 10.30am. Hahaha... We blur blur, Kbox was on the 2nd storey but we passed by and went to the 3rd storey and came down again. Anyway, we had lots of fun.
The room was very big and we had three microphones instead of the usual two. Hehe... Cousin Grace refused to sing so the three of us were hooked onto the respective microphones the whole session. There was also two televisions as well. The only thing not so good about the Kbox in Tampines was that they did not provide lunch for the K-lunch package as the outlets in other places did. I thought that they have standardised everything?
Then we went to Billy Bombers in Century Square for lunch. We ordered two sets of lunches. Sara and me shared the grilled salmon while Waikei and Grace shared the grilled ribs. Talked and ate and joked. Dont know why Grace was laughing so hard upon looking at Waikei somewhere through the lunch though. Hehehe... I was pretty amused. I really enjoyed myself. Hope that the rest of the girls did too. Maybe, we could do it again another time?