Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Raging Fires

Haiz... Home is a mess. My parents have been blowing their top lately. Chinese New Year is coming and they are worried whether they can complete their spring cleaning in time. Sorry, I wont help... I dont want to interfere and having to bear full responsiblities for all thereafter. I know them and I think they should be forced to clear up their own messes.

Serene's room has already been taken over by my Mum. She flared up everytime she came back to retrieve some of her stuffs. Before my Mum took over her room, Serene would come back and do spring cleaning to her room for the new year. This year, she said, "No way I am coming back to clean their messes! Do it themselves!" Hahaha...

Sara and me hide in our room to avoid all the raging fires outside. Hehe... Our little room is our little world. Yes, there are a few times that Mum wanted to intrude into our little room. Sara and me moved her out before more harm could be done. Yes, she went around complaining to people that we dont allow her into our room. But compared to losing our little world, that is a small price to pay indeed.