Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Love Thyself More

I am not alright. I realised that I am not really alright at all. The girl who will cry if you are too nice/good to her is then the real, true me. Raw and naked, without all the protections, without all the masks. There is a little girl inside me who has been crying, howling and screaming for so long... But all I have done is deeming her as a little spoilt child, always demanding attention, just like a parent who has high expectations of her child. When her needs are not met, when she gets upset, I would say that she is being selfish. How can she just consider herself but not others? She dried up her tears and tried to be better but everything still turns out wrong no matter how hard she tried, no matter how much efforts she put in. And/yet I still scold her and punish her for not doing well enough. How can I do that? I am so sorry. Can you please forgive me? You are not unloved and unwanted! I want you and love you! Please forgive me...