I am not crazy... Maybe, some of you might think that way due to the 'Love Thyself More' post... Neither am I trying to act pityful. I am just on a search, on a quest to look for the missing parts. Maybe, more of such posts would spring up in the future whenever I have any/such findings?
It just suddenly strikes me that I might have always been so straight and harsh with myself. Perhaps, it is due to the family background that I grow up in? Since young, we siblings have to learn to be very independent and I dont want to turn out all wrong? Every now and then, although I did not cry but a crying feeling inside me would surface. I should forgive, accept and love myself more? Wondered if I have been forgiven by 'her'... The whole healing process will take time.
I wish to renew my interest in planting. Along the way, I have dropped it somehow. Omg... Would have to spend an amount of money to buy the plants first... Haiz... My parents will most probably said '三分钟热度' because they dont understand. And would you? Will see how things go.