Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Surprises

Actually, it was too late and I am too tired to make any post today. However, I still decide to do so. I like to write my post late at night actually. When most things/people stopped to rest and gone to bed... That is the time I can calm down and connect best to my inner most self.

Boss was here since Monday. He would be going to Hongkong tomorrow. I joined them for lunch today because he invited me. I wont go if he had not ask. Hmm... I feel different from them. Maybe, the fact that I am only a temp bugs me. Actually, he asked me whether I wanted to join them for dinner as well. Well, I had already made arrangement to meet up with the guys and had dinner with Hiong. Too bad... Because they are going for really good food! Hahaha...

I joined in the UCA meeting today as well. He asked me lots of questions about my work. Well, there is nothing Geraldine and I can do. We can only keep pestering the clients for the files, the rest is up to the sales reps. Boss was quick. The main sales reps would be too busy to keep track and follow up with the stuborn clients so he decided to employ junior sales reps to help out. After this was decided, he immediately called up the sales manager in China to start implementing. India and China are the two places where we are having the most problems. Willem, whom is in charge of India, said that he will try to do everything himself first, will 'scream' for help when he cant manage. Hahaha...

Met up with Hiong for dinner and we ate sushi. The last time we went with Pk, we ate 24 plates in 20 minutes? This time, Hiong and me ate only 10 plates in the same time? What happened? Hahaha... Oh by the way, another miracle? We actually took about 2 hrs to walk from city hall to orchard road? Hiong was in shock and I am surprised at myself. Hehehe...