2013 had been a pretty dramatic and stressful year...
Firstly, I changed job. Being a Marine Executive was completely different from an Operations Executive... I had to start all over again, gaining new knowledge and learning completely new things... As things were more technical in this line, it was not that easy to pick up the skill...
In the first few months of my probation, I had a very difficult time adjusting... I knew nothing and there were a lot of conflicts between me and this most senior staff in the company. She was the senior clerk! I showed her due respect but I did not respect her a single bit in my heart... True respect was earned, not demand.
I only did what I thought I should do? A simple job such as registering for a course, that the Manager assigned me to do, I still have to consult her first? Then what is my position for? Assistant Manager received a lot of complains from her against me. Luckily, others appreciated my work...
Secondly, no 4 was born... Despite some accidents and complications, he was able to come into this world healthily which was such a relief to me... He was the most special, being delivered by myself at home. Hehe... His name was also different from his siblings. The master said he cannot have the same middle character because it was not suitable.
Left 2 more months till the end of 2013... And left 3 more months till end of the year of the snake... Hopefully, next year will be a much much better year.