I think my endurance level was at an all time low... Felt like at an already cannot surpass limit...
I really dislike staying over at my FIL's place! So much dust, felt like getting more and more clutter with each passing day. Even with the air con on, I cannot sleep well... How to? Been sneezing away the whole night. I think my nose was running not due to cold... You got what I mean? Flipped flipped flipped... Ended up by the time I really slept, it would be time to wake up.
At first, all of us slept in the same room. Hubby, wife and the 3 kids. But now, Hanhan had grown too big to share with us on the big bed. Hence, Hubby moved out to sleep with his bro in the next room. Then I had to take care of the 3 kids all by myself. Just recently, it improved a little that Tungtung moved over to sleep with Louye.
But the dust situation persisted and might have worsen?