Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekends

Wonderful days always ended before you knew it...

Went for a long ktv session with the girls yesterday from 11+am to around 6pm. Lol... Luckily, we had "Brunch"... Was really hungry after that... Think dinner was gobbled up within half an hour? :)

Went for some more shopping before we finally took the train back home. Dardar said I really knew how to choose the time to return as the kids had just slept.

Oh yes... Settled Aqua's birthday for next year. Eva recommended a crystal to help with finding the other half. Managed to find it at a crystal shop where we had our wanton noodle dinner. Hehe...

Met up with Hiong today... Had breakfast at Mac, walked around a bit... The guys stuck at Kinokuniya for about 2 hours while I was also stuck at BHG. :p

Bought some clothings for the kids... I also bought a skirt for myself at Uniqlo... Haha... Maybe, I wanted to change my image? Wanted to try wearing tucked in...

Eat, walk, talk... The weekends ended just like this...