Thursday, October 11, 2012

So Tired

Yesterday ended horribly with a horrible start to today...

It started when we reached home last night. Realized that we did not bring back the milk container for ZH...

I was so tired that how do you expect my brain to register everything?

Then ZH vomited on the bed... He blew his top because he asked him to go to the toilet but he refused... I also helped to wash, alright?

Nov trip is coming soon but we are still trying to apply for SW's passport... The last photo was rejected and I did not know if the current one will pass...

Stayed up late but I did not sleep until even much later? Folded up the previous 2 lots of dry clothing while waiting for the washing machine to stop.

After hanging up the clothes, SW called for milk. After SW, it was ZH's turn...

I guessed it was a mistake to let him drink milk but he was hungry and I did not expect him to vomit again...

Sorry, I was simply simply too tired... This time, I just went straight to bed without helping.

My brain had been groggy for so long... It was so bad that I had to drink strong coffee everyday in the office to keep myself awake!

I am... Not happy at all...