Sunday, October 21, 2012

Office Big Shot

Haiz... I made an astonishing discovery today... So all the time now, what exactly was KL in charge of? GRN? His only responsibility... And half of it was done by someone else...

He passed the GRN to YL and told her that the P/O was issued wrongly as it should be without GST as it was from overseas...

I was around since I was teaching YL how to do the L/C documentation. I told him to do whatever we needed then passed to YL to issue the replacement P/O.

However, my guess was that he would throw it back to YL the moment I turned my back. I was told it happened before...

What was he employed for? He helped none of us... Such a big shot nowadays, as far as I known, only YL might be friendly with him now?

Should the operations be disrupted due to him, we will screw him upside down!