Lol... Today was like crazy... Nearly felt so overwhelmed by the workload that I nearly want to cry in the office.
YL was a good helper but she was still inexperienced and needed to be guided slowly.
Just forgot about KL, he was not part of the team. He was always disappearing somewhere when you needed him.
Recently, he will also reject to help... None of us liked him, maybe except YL? For all she knew, he could be the one to backstab her behind her back?
I think shipment this week broke record... Lol... 3x20' just left over the weekends. Yesterday, 3x20'... Today, 1x40' and tomorrow, another 1x40'...
With all the shipments, I hardly had breathing space... Let alone on top of my processing orders and payments... I think you can imagine the pace?
Luckily, I managed to calm down somehow and continued with my work? Haha... I am like weed, you can't pull me down! :p