Meimei had been discharged from the hospital yesterday evening...
Lol... After we went to the hospital to visit her and fed her and came back, the nursery nurse called to say that the doctor allowed her to be discharged. We rushed down to the hospital again to pick her up.
Meimei will be going back again for the thyroid blood test. Apparently, her result had been border line case. Hence, doctor ordered another test in 2 weeks time. I hope she will pass, certainly want her to be healthy.
Didnt know why but think Meimei was easier to look after in the hospital. Lol... After she came back, didnt know if she was really that hungry or she just wanted something to suck for comfort. Wondered what happened? Did anything scare her without my knowledge?
Hanhan gorgor had been a really good boy. Unlike one of my colleague's child, he didnt bully/hit the younger sibling... He helped to give me the diaper cream when I tried to change her soiled diaper. Meimei cried and he touched her feet gently. I think that is his way of expressing love, sayang his sister. :)
I tried to give Hanhan hugs and kisses and carried him whenever I can. Didnt want him to feel that with Meimei, Mummy didnt love him as much. Biu Gu Chays also warned me of my words... Hanhan is Hanhan, Meimei is Meimei. Cannot say things such as Meimei more obedient, love Meimei more...