Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gastric

Had a very bad case of gastric on Thursday... Lol...

Went to office feeling really bad... Randy still not back at 10.30am. Simply sms him to ask if I can take the day off and I went home after that. Initially, I wanted to take a taxi back as I didnt want to trouble Louye to come and pick me up. On the other hand, I decided against it as should I really feel sick, Louye can send me to a doctor and hospital immediately?

Gu Chay made a bowl of Yong Tau Fu Bee Hoon Soup for me. I cannot take it. After taking 2 tiny winy bites of the bee hoon and 2 pcs of the vegetables, I went to the toilet to vomit everything out. I guess I not only vomit out the lunch but that morning's breakfast and the night before's dinner.

Eat and sleep, eat and sleep after that... All I can eat were small portions of fruits... Sei Gu Chay went out to buy papaya for me and asked Dardar to bring back the apples at home. I had a slice of papaya for lunch, a pc of banana for tea and 2 slices of apples for dinner and some watermelon for supper. Well, better than nothing?

Had diarrhea a few times too but didnt see the doc till Dardar was back. Lol... Scolded me for going to see the doc so late! But I was feeling so weak, all I wanted was to rest on the bed... Initially, Dardar wanted to send me to their family doc, Doc Liew but they were closing as we called them. Hence, we went to a clinic here instead.

Doc gave me 3 kinds of medicine, gave me MC for 2 days. Feeling better now but my stomach/gastric was still weak. Managed to eat porridge, just a bowl and a bit more. As for the rest, I still cannot really take it. I have 2 more days to rest. Tomorrow and the day after, I had medical appointments at KKH. Hope that I would have fully recover by then.