Buzz buzz buzz... Till I was so lazy? Lol... Didnt update my blog as often as I used to. :(
28th February outing with the girls were enjoyable. Luckily Eneristar was early, else, I would not have known what I should do there on my own. Erm... Illuma's shops that were not really my cup of tea? :p
Had our lunch at the Japanese Restaurant that Lambert went with us the other time. This time, I ordered the Japanese Fried Noodles. Probably too saltish for my taste, think would prefer the soup noodle I had the other time. Hehe...
Last event was the ultra expensive Ktv. Thanks girls! Was because for my convenience that you made the decision... Each hour was $15, with KOD $3 per person, without including the drinks, tidbits, service and GST charges.
Sound system was worse than the normal Kbox? Didnt know why, but other room/people's singing were being broadcasted in our room... Nothing to compensate us except giving us vouchers for free drink the next time we came. Who still want to come?
4th March, we went back my parents' place for dinner. Notty little Hanhan also joined in the dinner for my dad fed him salmon. I had to stop them because I didnt want the greedy boy to be overfed.
5th March, congratulations to Kitty for getting her A levels results. Though she was disappointed in one of her results but I felt that they were good enough. Haha...
10th March, Dad will be going to have his cataract removal operation, Dreamer will be having her checkup at KKH while I will also be stuck at the hospital for the glucose monitering program. Sianz...