It had been a very very long time since we spent time together... Just the 4 of us... I guess the most memorable last time was when we went cycling at East Coast Park. I guess I tired everybody out especially Dardar?
Louye left with Hanhan to Gu Chays' place in the morning. Dardar and Didi went to donate blood while Gorgor and I waited for them to come back to pick us up for lunch. They returned at about 11+am.
We left for Parkway Parade, parking our car at the NTUC carpark. There was very long queue... Luckily, we managed to find a lot. Went to Popular Bookstore where Gorgor wanted to buy a scientific calculator but we stopped him.
Since there was still ample time to check if Dardar's old scientific calculator could be used, it would not be too late to buy it later. Dont know if his Popular membership card will have discount but it was not with him now too.
Next stop was the NewYork NewYork Restaurant where we had our lunch. I guess it was super high sugar lunch, didnt take any reading. Lol... Knew I was sinful, want to enjoy myself. Everybody liked the Baked Cheese Chicken Chop with mushroom better. :)
Didnt manage to find the egg broiler at Isetan that Louye asked us to look out for but I managed to find the pants I wanted. Yippee! I bought 4 pairs at one go. :p Our last stop was Giant Supermarket where we brought ingredients for dinner.
Gorgor and Didi were exhausted by the shopping... They slept in the car on the way back to our place. Dardar asked me to sleep too but I wanted to accompany him. Reached home around 4pm.
Quickly took out all the stuffs for baking the chocolate cookies. Lol... Made a mess. Didi did most of the work - sifting and mixing the ingredients. I did the measuring, Gorgor did the shaping and Dardar did the baking.
Had a game of Upwords while waiting for all the cookies to be baked. Hehe... The cookies turned out not too bad though proportions were not straightly followed. Didi said the cookies were how Dardar loved best, very chocolaty.
Tried our hands at making claypot rice for dinner. The chicken were just nicely cooked, vegetables overcooked and rice a bit soggy. Overall, we had fun and lots of laughters. Hope everybody had enjoyed themselves, enjoyed the day together. ^-^