Never had so much meetings with Boss in my life at IKM...
Yesterday, Boss had a meeting with the 3 of us in the conference room. He talked a lot, especially on how he saw a major crisis coming due to oil crisis, food crisis, etc etc... He said he was not trying to make us not ask for another staff. Hmm...
I dont really understand what he wanted us to understand. Only that, he would like to get rid of the control imposed by the upper management and he was concerned if we would be able to cope with 1 less man.
1st thing this morning, got called into his room to discuss further about the control. Despite the meetings yesterday and today, I wondered if he really understand the amount of workload I had been undertaking.
I told him that I cannot handle the workload my sup passed down as I was already overloaded with orders, payments and shipments. Dont you understand? Myanmar's orders are increasing, payments and shipments are also increasing!
Randy offered to take over the responsibilities of obtaining the approvals for the order requests. Well... That is a major load off my mind but I wondered if it will last...
Boss stressed that he can make Gerald come back if necessary. I wondered if he will make him come back in time if neccessary... Dont wait till everything becomes heywired, now is not the peak season yet.
Transition period for me...