28th July, rushing out the documents for the containers over the weekends. Had wish to submit the negotiation documents to the bank on the 29th July because 1 of the L/Cs will be expiring on that day. Managed to make it. Also managed to rush out the whole bunch of Debit Notes to CSPL who requested it that day itself as their accounts was closing.
30th July, learnt that my Sup's last day was on 31st July. Rained down a whole lot of stuffs which I had no idea, head or tail. Completely lost... Tried to follow up, tried to make arrangements... Sorta instantly take over. Troubled. Stressed. Didnt sleep well...
31st July, more rained down... Myanmar asking for more stuffs. Still hopelessly lost. Frustrations. Believed I got Dar dar worried since yesterday. He came down to go out with me to cheer me up? By 10pm, I was completely "knocked" out.
1st August, 1st day without Sup in the office. Managed to be slightly more composed with the help of my other colleagues. Boss informed that he would be coming back next week to settle manpower/workload issue with us?