Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wonderful Meeting

Had a wonderful meeting with the girls on Tuesday night…

Was supposed to stay till 7pm but since my colleague was around, he let me off 10 minutes earlier. I managed to take the earlier shuttle bus down and reached Bugis 10 minutes earlier too?

Thought the girls will go and check out the steamboat restaurant before I reached there. However, they were too hungry and decided to snack first. Mei said she only patronized one of the steamboat shops, that was the one we went. Else I guess we had to find another eating place.

I liked the soup bases, we had 2 soup bases. Think I like the spicy one that Mei introduced better. Hehe… Not that hot as Ma Lai which can be too much for me now and had enough of the spicy taste.

Ordered a lot of food – wantons, meat balls, vegetables, mushrooms, fish slices… Dumped everything in to let them cook at once. Everybody hungry hungry le. Hehe… Managed to finish everything up and went for our 2nd round – desserts.

Popped over to the TCC at Bugis Junction opposite the road. Had a taste of Eneristar’s chocolate cake and the rest of the 3 of us shared a cheesecake. Aqua said the cheesecake was too sweet but I found it okay. At least it was not that sweet as the one we had at Coffee Bean, the “Tian Si Ren” Cheesecake.

The girls gave me stretch marks cream and lotion for my belated birthday pressie. Thanks Girls for everything. I have started using them le. Lotion in the morning and cream for the night. Hehe…