Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Cooked Food

Went back and camped at Sengkang on Friday night. Initially, was supposed to home cook dinner together but I had to stay back till 6.45pm to finish some work. Luckily, Dar dar cooked dinner for the both of us.

We had taiwanese sausages, chicken patties, fried chai xin and rice. It was a very heartwarming meal. Thanks dear. Hugs hugs... Later in the night, Dar dar even made me steam egg for supper. Hehe... ^_^

Woke up early saturday morning and went to Rivervale NTUC to buy ingredients for lunch. We bought salmon, kai lan and cube pork. Louye called to say that they would be coming early but I didnt expect them to be so early. I think they reached at about 11.30pm.

I didnt hear them come in... Usually, we will just finished cooking and opened the gate for them when they came. But that day, Louye used the keys we gave him. He came in and was just standing behind me, I got a fright. Hehe... I think I gave him a fright as well. Lol... :p

Th sweet sour pork was a big flop. Erm... Eventually, we had to use the steam oven to make sure they were cooked. But Louye told Gu chays that the baked salmon was nice. Mum would just apply salt and fried the salmon, then she would add coleslaw which we ate with. However, I just applied salt and baked it in the oven. Was happy that it turned out ok. :)