Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Checkup

Louye and Gu chays came to fetch me to have lunch and then to KKH for my checkup. Louye asked me to decide where I wanted to have lunch but I really didnt know as I didnt know what were the eating places along the way to KKH. Hehe... Finally decided on Tiong Bahru Market.

Tiong Bahru Market is our favourite food hunt, especially after my OTs. It is near and we will usually eat at our favourite roasted meat stall. However, it was not open today. Louye and Yee Gu Chay tried another roasted meat stall while Sei Gu Chay and I had Lor Mee. Hehe...

We reached KKH around 2.15pm. Sei Gu Chay called Dar dar when he was rushing down after his lessons, hoping to make it on time to accompany me for the medical appointment. Thanks dear... Hugs... ^-^ Everybody doted on me, especially you...!