Thursday, March 06, 2008

Meeting On Tuesday Night

Had a short but sweet meeting with the girls. I guess it was in celebration of my upcoming birthday. Yeah! Thanks girls!

Met Eneristar and Aqua at the Takashimay S.C cosmetics section. Hehe... Was about to call and asked where they were when I saw the Covermark. Thought that they would be around there as they planning to go buy Covermark stuffs. And I was right. ;)

Eneristar and Aqua gave me a dinner treat at Crystal Jade Kitchen. Yummy yummy! The fried shrimp dumpling were really nice. I liked my roasted pork noodle too while they had roasted duck noodle. Ordered another plate of vegetables to share. Before the dinner started, Eneristar wished me "Zao Sheng Gui Zi". Erm...

Deed rushed down to meet us at about 9+pm. Aqua was trying to pursuade her not to come and rest early at home instead. I knew that she would be tired too but she insisted. Thanks Deed!

I bought my Fortune Cat while we were at Takashimaya. Wanted to have one to put on my shoe cabinet which was facing the balcony. Wanna zao fu, zao fu mah... Hope that it would be a warm, cosy home...

Went to CK Tangs to do some more shopping. Bought a dress for Aqua as birthday pressie. Initally, it was supposed to be the Covermark products but Aqua took the chance when Eneristar was busy on the phone with her wedding planner to pay 1st. Bleah!

Was glad that my wedding ended peaceful and successfully with the help of our friends and family. Eneristar's wedding planner was driving her crazy. Sayang Sayang...

We parted as I was tired out, gonna be another long day tomorrow. Haiz... Work was busy like crazy in the office and I dont like it at all, especially with added no good duties! Deed asked me to msg her when I reached home but I hurried her to bed. Rest well, dear, you need to have enough rest too.