Monday, March 10, 2008

1st Choice 7th Delivery

Unbelievable? First Choice still failed to deliver up to the 7th Delivery...

They arranged with my hubby to do the delivery on 10-11am today. Brought 4 of the light brown colour chairs. They said that the fatory no longer manufacture the dark walnut colour ones. The problem is we had already ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER and PAID IN FULL when/and they were available! I dont see why we cannot get the goods we want.

They brought up our 2 bedside tables too but of a different design from the one we ordered and without the keys to their drawers. Dar dar efused to let them take back the 4 original chairs as the goods were not in good order. And how dare they scold us! I dont think I need to say further about their service...

Hubby's colleague said that the shop has been around for more than 10 years, I believe such shop should disappear for the good of normal consumers.