We celebrated Minghui's birthday today.
Was scared that I might not be able to make it as deadlines in the office were pretty tight. I OT a bit before leaving the office to meet the girls in Millenia Walk. They had said that they wanted to go there for dinner.
Think I reached at a pretty decent time, at around 7.15pm? Minghui dressed so prettily that I rather surprised when I saw her. :) Anyway, we walked walked a bit while we decided on the restarant to go to. We went to the Big O restuarant eventually.
The service there was pretty good, food was not bad either. The girls showed me the watch we had shared to buy as Minghui's birthday present. Then they gave me mine too. Thanks Girls. Like the pressie very much, am going to wear it on my special day. ;)
Were full after the man course so we sat around and chatted before we ordered a dessert to be shared among all of us. The ice cream was yummy yum yum. It was not cheap, costed about $10. But, we had a really great time.