I dont like what I have been feeling these few days... Uneasy... Boss asked me to follow up on his friend's trip to Myanmar last Friday. He told me to chase his myanmar secretary if she did not revert me with the information. He also intructed me to make sure his friend know all the information about the trip.
In the end, his secretary only gave me the detail intinery this afternoon. I forwarded the email to his friend as soon as I received it. However, I did not think she will receive it on time. She was taking the afternoon flight to Yangon. Hence, I called the secretary up to tell her to pass a copy of the intinery to her when they went to fetch her from the airport.
I dont know if I had fulfilled all the instructions given to me. I dont know if I had done right. But I had done whatever I can, to the best of my ability. Hope that helps...