Sunday, October 30, 2005

It Will Be Fine

All my 6 L/Cs had been credited successful. Phew... Hahaha... Well, it better be... The way I scarificed my lunch to do it. My senior will be back next week and my superior will be on leave. Hope everything's smooth, no troubles... It will be quite a handful if there is, I dont wish to keep calling Danny up on his mobile phone during his vacation.

Went back to QAD on Friday evening. Helped Geraldine to train Winnie and saw Chee Hian as well. Too bad that Geraldine had to leave early because her hubby was coming back. We'll meet up for dinner together next time, alright. Winnie told me that she was pretty uncomfortable when she first came to QAD. Well, I can understand that. Lol... That was exactly what I went throught at GWC. Things will get better, dear, they were busy because it was quarter end.

Had dinner with Winnie and Minghui after that. Hehehe... We went to my favourite place - Coffee Club at Marina Square. I had Fish and chips and a Rum and rasin chocolate truffle. Haiz... Could not have my Strawberry shortcake because it was sold out. How many times has it been already? Lol... Strawberry shortcake at the Marina Square is sooooo popular.

Then I went with Mum and sisters to Century Square for lunch yesterday. They had beef noodles while I ate the korean spicy chicken hotplate. Mum left for work after that. Then I went to NTUC Fairprice to buy some necessities for the family. It was not as bad as what my mum told Grandaunt. There was still a bottle of shower foam left, inside the storeroom. I think she missed it.