Friday, August 26, 2005

Twinkle Stars

Lol... Mei, you made me sound so 'xuan'... Anyway, that is truly what strike me when I first saw the name. I love the stars too. Darkness of the night to still my mind and soul while brightness of the stars to give me guidance and direction. I also view the stars as my personal angels. Why? Because they are always there though not always seen.

'I Have A Date With The Vampire 3' is going to air on the television soon. Hmm... Wondered whether it would be nice. I found the storyline for series 2 not as good as series 1. And maybe, series 3 is not as good as series 2 either. Moreover, Sara said it is not nice after watching some parts of it at Auntie Sharon's place. Hmm...

Hehehe... I am going for a karaoke session with little Gracy and Sara tomorrow. We will be going to the kbox in Suntec, then we would drop by the Esplanade to take photos. I hope everyone will enjoy themselves, this is the first time I am seeing little Gracy. Anyway, it is a pity that Erjie cannot come along. Her boyboy's birthday is near so I think they are having celebrations over the weekends.

At the same time, I am taking the chance to shop for more working clothes. I will be going for a 2nd interview at Great World City for the Operational Assistant post on Monday. Needs to get all my stuffs in order, they would like to view my original certificates etc. If all goes well, this will be the starting of another phase in my life.