
Lol... Here are 2 Ms Stamford Raffles! This picture was taken on Saturday after our Karaoke session with Gracy. The rest are posted in my Yahoo Group. All the photos are taken at the Esplanade and the underground passage to CityLink.
We shopped around and had ice cream after the Karaoke. Sara wanted Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Gracy wanted Cookies & cream ice cream while I wanted Hazelnut ice cream. After that, we went to Bugis to take neoprints. Lol... Both the little girls protested when I suggested walking there. The neoprints were pretty well taken. Not bad... Hehehe... Not bad at all.
Haiz... The 2nd interview I went to today was horrible, felt as if all had gone down the drain. I am not a bad employee, most of the people I worked for in my temporary jobs were pleased with my work. Haiz... They will know if they give me the chance. We'll see how it goes...
Mei was thinking about inviting me to her place for a meal? Then late afternoon, Dad called me to say he was not cooking, asked me to eat out before returning home. Lol...