Guess what... I was so affected by my aunt that I dreamt... I was sleeping and Mum woke me up. I was pretty annoyed as I had slept late. Dont know why but she told me that the window should be open and opened it for me. Then suddenly, my aunt appeared at my house. I grabbed some working clothes and escaped out of the house via that opened window. My aunt gave chase. I managed to ask an uncle, wearing a suit, to pose as my colleague and took a cab with him. Aunt managed to catch up with me before the taxi can leave. But she was convinced that I am really leaving for work when the uncle told her so and let me go.
Mum forgot to go for the scan of her ovaries yesterday. After the removal of her womb, she still feel pain at her wound even now. I supposed something is not right. Then her mammotomy has been brought forward a day. It will be on the coming Thursday's morning now. Dont know how the rearrangements with my Dad is but I hope that he will be able to accompany her throughout the procedure. I definitely wont be able to take leave even if I want to... Geraldine will be on leave the whole week and I need to/will be covering for her.
I went out with Grandaunt again this afternoon. Initially, she asked me to stay over at her place again but I rejected. She also told me that Boy had his haircut. I can sense Grandaunt's disappointment... Uncle Andrew and Auntie Sandy are busy with their own activities. And I try to stay up as late as I can to chat with her whenever I am there. Sometimes, we just watch television or we play some card games. But I think she enjoys the time with me...
Heard that L's husband was doing pretty badly for the treatment... He had lots of side-effects requiring lots of medication and landed in the ICU for the first dose. Both of them had slimmed down a lot in just a couple of weeks. God bless them... Please give them strength...