Today is Friday... I was looking forwards to the weekends... But now... Haiz...
Mum sent me a sms that nobody was cooking. Hence, she asked me to eat out. I went to Tampines to have my dinner as well as to walk around... It was great. I felt calm and peaceful. I reached home at 10+pm.
My Dad was on the phone when I got home. I was on my way to my room when Stella asked me to listen to a phone call. I was wondering who was the caller... Humph! It was my aunt... It turned out that my Dad was frustrated and hang up on her. I think she called again and Stella picked it up.
Just stepped into the house minutes ago... Without putting my stuffs down... Without changing... Without resting... My aunt made me stood by the telephone and listened to her preach about God for half an hour. Had I not lose my patience and reminded her once again, she would have gone on for another half an hour and more! I was so angry and frustrated, it completely spoilt the good mood I had.
My aunt is a Christian and I understand that she meant us well trying to convert us... She loves us. But she is too hard handed... Whatever good feelings I have towards the religion disappear whenever she comes in. She made me feel so compelled to do it her way, rather than out of my own. Haiz... So much for freewill...
I am going to disappear for the weekends... Poof!