Yeah! Friday! Wooppee! Hooray! Oh my... I seem to very crazy every Friday... Lol... Well, I cant help it. I am looking forwards to the weekends sooooo much. Hahaha... No work and all play! =p
Gracy meimei... I still have a lot of chinese posts waiting to be published. Hehehe... I think you will get back the hate chinese feeling if you attempt to read all my chinese posts faithfully. Jia you ba! And... Hope that you will get well soon. Make sure you drink lots of water. That will help to clear your body system and reduce heat. Take care please.
Hiong and Pk, how was your Hk trip? Have fun? Hehehe... Did you go and climb 2 mountains in one day? Hahaha... Got see sunrise? Or see sunset? Got pictures? I want to see!!! And I want to hear stories too!!! Stories! Stories! Pictures! Pictures! Lol... *Imagining Hiong asking Pk to help him throw me into the sea/road* Bad bad Korkors! =p
Rara meimei, I reborrowed the library books le... Jiji meimei, bad bad de... I not only pay for the reborrowing charges but the fines that she has not pay as well. =I Anyway, all the chinese posts comes from those books. Hehehe... Interesting?
Good news, everyone! My mum is fine. The mammotomy report is out and the two lumps are not cancerous. =) Lingling meimei will be joining our karaoke session on Saturday. It is going to be a celebration! Yaaahooo! Hahaha...