Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dear Friend

I dont know... It seems like a lot of things had happened between my friend and me. And yet, it seemed like nothing much... Maybe, because everything is due to a matter of perspective? Probably, those little things just mean too much to me... That is how they become a great deal? I cannot understand nor know why but deep inside, I think he/she is still someone very important to me.

Mabel gave me a call once she got off her flight yesterday. I am glad and relieved to hear from her. She definitely sounded more cheerful/happy than when I called her before she left. Maybe, we are telepathic... I have been hesitating about sending her a sms when she was outstation. She knew that I am worried about her?

Hahaha... And Hui called me yesterday night. Too bad we missed each other on Monday night... Hehehe... Well... Let me explain... Hui worked at Amara Hotel where we had our company dinner. Yes, Thanying Restaurant is located in 2nd storey of Amara Hotel. Then I was thinking that if she was knocking off work around that time, we could have gone home together. But she did not answer my call! Lol... Wow! I have just found out that Thanying Restaurant is the best restaurant in Amara Hotel and Silk Road Restaurant is 2nd best.

And... Today is my mum's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mum! Lalala... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Ma... Happy birthday to you... Lalala...