Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happenings

Hk boss is here these 2 days. I had dinner with them yesterday and lunch with them today again. We had Thai food at Thanying Restaurant yesterday evening. Then we had Japanese food in a Japanese Restaurant downstairs at Suntec just now. The food was simply great! Hehehe... But/And I ate too much... =p

Serene will be having her convocation on 13 July. Congratulations! Hahaha... Now, she is pondering whether she should rent or buy the graduation gown... Depending on the number of seat tickets she is entitled to for the ceremony, I am invited to the occasion as well. >.<

Hiong and Pk have booked the tickets for their Hongkong vacation yesterday. Too bad that I wont be able to go with you... Anyway... Have fun, guys! ^-^ Hehehe... Then remember to come back and tell me stories about/after the trip. =p

Haiz... Our computer has gotten virus again. This time, it is even more serious. I cannot clean nor delete it away. Hmm... Shall wait and see how long it will be before it finally die out on me. I probably should just get a new one...