Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Howl's Moving Castle

Hiong, Pk and I had a great time. At that Piazza restaurant, all of us ordered set meals - soup, main course and a drink. Hiong and Pk had Teriyaki chicken while I had Fish & chips. We talked, joked and laughed as we ate. Hahaha... See I am correct... The chili sauce would not be enough for all three of us. =p

Hiong and I had some ice-cream before we went into the cinema for the show. Haiz... Really wish that Hiong had bought a pint of ice-cream in... I think that would be very interesting indeed. =p

The show was enjoyable, though I did not really understand what the storyline is all about. Hehehe... Maybe, my brain is too slow.

I took a cab home. And the taxi driver was really friendly. Hmm... We chatted a little through the journey. It turned out that he lives in the opposite block of mine. Hahaha... What a coincidence... He told me about his youngest daughter and asked me whether I teach tuition. Hehehe... No thanks, my youngest sister is headache enough.

Thanks Guys for the great time yesterday night. Hope that all of you enjoyed yourself just as much as I did.