I had a great day yesterday. Hk boss was here and I was invited to join them for lunch and dinner.
For lunch, we went to Sudanese Restaurant. It was Hk boss's favourite restaurant. Hehehe... We had fun... Plenty of jokes and laughters. And the food was great. Then we went to Jumbo Seafood Restaurant for dinner, where we had lots of seafood - chili crabs, peppered crabs, clams, fish, drunken prawns, lobster salad and others...
During dinner, Hk boss mentioned about having quotas for UCAs... He suggested that if we would be able to reach our quotas, we would be given bonus. Hmm... Actually, I hope that perhaps I could be made a permanent staff instead/as well?
Then I had an amazing dream last night... ^-^ A song was ringing in my ears when I woke up, especially the chorus part. I am going to delicate this song to myself...
听你听我 (张惠妹)
你沈沈地睡着, 我静静看着你的容貌
听你的呼吸, 听你的心跳
忽然很想告诉你, 谢谢你过去带给我的美好
人生挫折不少, 你的声音给我很多依靠
听你谈未来, 听你大声笑
忽然很想唤醒你, 现在就陪我去山上绕绕
*你是我的宝, 我一直为你感动骄傲
即使梦想再累再煎熬, 你仍然紧紧抓牢
真心的执着, 决不放掉
你是我的宝, 我一直为你感动骄傲
外面的世界再多纷扰, 你依旧把单纯拥抱
生命的旋律越飞越高
今晚听我轻轻唱, 我想给你一份爱的力量
听我为你祈祷, 听我说说话
我已经打开窗, 准备和你迎接每天的太阳*
*重复*