Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Troubles In My Relationship

Haiz... I am very agitated at first but now I am much calmer... Thanks to Pk's cd...

My relationship with JJ has encountered some major problems. I can see it coming. I did realise... Now, it is finally here. Although I am prepared but I am still upset. He has requested a cooling down period because he is starting to doubt whether we are really compatible. I think the root of the problem boiled down to whether he can really accept me as I am. Expectations and acceptance is like a see-saw, one goes up while one goes down. I have heard from most people that you will find as you go longer and deeper into a relationship that you cannot expect too much from the other person, only plenty of acceptance. I am a passive kind of person, I have always been. That does not mean that I do not care. That does not mean that I wont lift a finger to help. I do whatever I deem is better and at a more appropriate time. I must admit the way we handle stuffs is very different...