Monday, December 27, 2004

Cleaning Up

Guess what... I cleaned up my room yesterday. Feels like it has been a long time. I even changed the bed sheets and everything. It feels good. Clutter gone. Pk's poor cd! I have been listening to it the whole day, morning till night. Felt calmer. Then I decided that I wanted to buy myself a copy of that cd.

Haiz... Actually, supposed to go and watch movie with Hiong. Haiz... Sorry... What a day, woke up with thingy all wrong. Got a super bad headache, caught a cold, having flu and runny nose and a stupid sore throat. Dad wanted to go and take his passport and so I went with him early in the morning. I came back all grumpy... Haiz... Very temperamental these days. Hope tomorrow would be a better day.

Little Gracy, thanks for talking to me and trying to cheer me up. You are so sweet, cannot wait to be able to really cuddle cuddle and cuddle you! Hahaha... I felt better, thanks.