Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Whooping Getaway

Hi, everybody, I am back after the short break at my grandaunt's place. Hehehe...

Not every holiday felt like this but I do wake up on Hari Raya with the feeling that other people are having their new year. It is the same kind of feeling that I get when I woke up on CNY. Hahaha... Calm and peaceful. Wont it be nice if everyday is like this?

Then I got ready to go to Ghimbo's place. We are going out together. There was some changes of plans though. Since Uncle Henry wanted to meet us, Ghimbo suggested we just took a ride through Orchard Road to see the Christmas decorations instead. We met Auntie Sandy and Uncle Henry at Suntec City. Hahaha... We do an amount of shopping before heading down to Geyland for dinner.

Dinner is great! We had steamboat. It is definitely an enjoyment! We laughed and talked as we eat. Each of us ate so much and was so bloated up. Hehe... Each of us said that each of us ate the most. Ghimbo ate a lot at this dinner. Think it is one of the most that she had eaten. Why? Because I kept giving her food. :p Hehehe... Or else, I have to end up finishing them.

Uncle Henry sent us back. Hehe... Then Ghimbo and me talked till 12.30 am. Sorry, I am simply too exhausted. I went to have intensive meeting with ZhouGong shortly after. Hahaha... Slept like a pig.

Then yesterday, I accompanied Ghimbo to the temple in Bugis. As we walked out, we saw people selling ice-cream. Haha... So tempting so I bought ice-cream for the both of us. Ghimbo had the durian one and I have the red bean one. Oooh, they tasted great. Too bad, they ran out of the yam ones because that is the favour we originally wanted.

Then we go down to Chinatown. Hehe... Bought a couple of things. After that, we went to have our dinner. Yup, lunch was forgotten/forgo after our huge breakfast. Haha... Dun feel hungry at all. We had porridge for dinner.

Ghimbo is a very friendly person so strangers like to talk to her. Okay, they usually ask whether we are mother and daughter. Hahaha... And Ghimbo always says yes. Haiz...

Oh... And JJ sent me an email. It is not a long one. :p Nevertheless, I am still very happy. I think he has overworked himself again because he said that he is feeling very exahusted, the thing that he is craving for the most is sleep. My poor dearie... I wish he had taken better care of himself... Haiz... And you too, Mabel, do take better care of yourself...